Information provided to us by children We are strongly committed to protecting the online privacy of children. In particular, we will not send email communications directly promoting merchandise to any person under 18. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor their children's use of the Internet. Where a child is providing us with information, it is the responsibility of each parent or guardian to supervise them.
How do we use your private information? The ways in which we use your information will vary depending on the kind of information you provide and the purpose for which you have provided it. This section sets out the different ways we may use your information.
- · We may use anonymous information, like your IP address, to compile statistics, to assess the usage of the Site and to customise the Site's content, layout and services. This will allow us to improve the Site and the services provided through it.
- · We may integrate your personal data from our various databases to form a single view to allow us to have an effective and efficient communication with you.
- · We may provide your private information to any third party that administers any facility, service or promotion operated via the Site on our behalf to enable such third party to administer that facility, service or promotion properly.
- · We may contact you to ask if you would like to complete a survey or answer some market research questions including in relation to (i) the services and/or products available on the Site and (ii) the way in which you use the Site.
- · We may transfer your private information in the event of a transfer of ownership of the Site or Pursuit 3 Group Ltd.
Apart from the purposes described above, we shall only use the private information that you provide to us for the purposes described at the point of collection and for purposes that are otherwise legally permitted. By creating an account you agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- · We will use it to send you online and/or email communications or text communications (for example, communications enabled via the Site between us and users of mobile telephones or other portable devices.
- · We may use it to operate the features of the Site and to allow you, when you choose to do so, to participate in features available only to registered users or interactive features of the Site.
- · We may use the information that you provide to maintain appropriate databases and otherwise to operate and facilitate such programmes, networks and communications.
- · We may use it, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, for the provision by us or by selected third parties of relevant information, products and/or services in which we think you may be interested.
- · Where you have specifically consented for us to do so, we will pass your information onto certain Pursuit 3 Group Ltd related organisations so that they can provide you with relevant information about products and/or services in which we think you might be interested.
As well as the general uses listed above, by accessing the Site Auctions or Shop sections, you agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- · For the purposes of fulfilling orders you make with any Auctions or within the Shop and sending you email communications in connection with those orders.
- · To respond to any queries you make about any products.
- · To send you information about other merchandise in which you might be interested.
- · Purchases from any Auctions or from the Shop are governed by the terms and conditions.
- ·The right to be informed. You are entitled to know how your personal data is being used.
- ·The right of access. You can ask how your personal data is being used.
- ·Right of rectification. You have the right to correct data we have stored of yours.
- ·Right to be forgotten. You can request your personal information be forgotten.
- ·The right to restrict processing. You can limit the processing of your data.
- ·The right to data portability. You can request data about yourself and store it elsewhere.
- ·The right to reject automated decisions. You can request an algorithm not be used to classify anything about you.
If you request a copy of information about you held by us at any time by sending us a written and signed request to email@example.com.
When we are required to disclose information We shall disclose your private information if we reasonably believe that we are required to do so by law, regulation, court order or any competent governmental, statutory or public authority or to protect our rights and property or the rights, of our licensors or of the public. We may also cooperate with a law enforcement agency in any official investigation, and we may disclose your private information to that agency in doing so.
Internet awareness Whenever you voluntarily post information about you in public areas of the Site, you should be aware that such information can be accessed by the public and may in turn be used by others to send you unsolicited communications. Please exercise discretion in deciding what information you provide.
Security of your private information Once we have received your private information, we shall endeavour to protect it by using physical, managerial and technical procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to it. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any private information provided to us in an email or in online form while it is being transmitted to us, as the Internet is a potentially non-secure method of information transfer. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Subject to our obligations under the Acts, we do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using interactive features of the Site. As best practice, we also strongly recommend that you regularly run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the internet.
Updating your information and opting out You may correct or change your personal details via My Account. If you wish to unsubscribe from any email communication sent by us to you at any time, you can do so by clicking on the relevant link in any email (or other electronic communication) sent by us to you. If you cancel your registration for e-newsletters you will no longer receive any e-newsletters and you will not be able to re-subscribe using the same email address. Note: Even though you may unsubscribe from e-newsletters, you will continue to receive important information pertaining to your account.